Tuesday 18 August 2015

Amsterdam Faces





I just had a really good break in Amsterdam.
I couldn't go to the Netherlands-home of Dick Bruna and not treat myself to a few Miffy souvenirs! Above are some that I 
couldn't bring home!
1. De Winkel Van Nijntje, Amsterdam, Maastricht  - A shop 
dedicated to Miffy - Heaven!!! 
2. Schiphol Airport 
3. Delft Store, Amsterdam 
4. Nijntje (Miffy) Art Parade, Museumplein Square. To celebrate 60 Years of Miffy, 60 artists were asked to decorate a 1.80 metre high statue of Miffy. The Miffy Art Parade statues will be on display in various places in the Netherlands and Japan. The statues will be auctioned in October, with the proceeds going to UNICEF.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane
    Love those face photos! Who can resist Miffy..haven't been to Amsterdam since my foundation course in 89! Sure its changed a lot would love to go back..

    ReplyDelete